View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #823 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by '10Anamoly View Post
Gotta mention props to Tony @ Motordyne for sponsoring the majority of the food and drinks. We had quite a spread to pick from!
Yup! Def Thanks to Tony. He was one of the first people to reach out wanting to help/sponsor the event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
That sounds wicked!!!!!

Any drone at certain rpms?
doh, i didnt get a chance to hear your porsche take off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedo2k View Post
Thanks EVERYONE for making this a great event! It was a pleasure meeting all of you. Aaron- you are a trooper for caravaning from Savannah with me.
See you all at the next event!

Dai gets the academy award. Dude, you should plan professionally. Weddings perhaps?

I posted a few pics and videos in this thread:
SouthEast MEGA Gathering/Meeting. March 19th, 2011! Pics!!
Haha, Hey Mike, thanks to you and Aaron. And everyone else who drove a long way. Sorry I didnt get to hang out with everyone for a while, but i tried to at least meet everyone and make sure that everyone who wanted/needed something was taken care of.

As for Wedding, heck naw. I'd be terrible. I enjoy this so im relaxed with it. But find me at the job and im a stickler for details, people don't get off easy! basically if it was my job, i'd be waay strict.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote