View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #44 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zlove3 View Post
My friend who is under 25 asked me a similar question the other day but I couldn't answer his question.

His insurance is with State Farm along with his parents and siblings. Don't the insurance people usually ask who would be the main driver of the said car?
So say if he bought a 370Z and with his insurance, claim that his father would be the main driver, would his insurance rate be raised?
That is a fine approach until you get caught. Why not just be honest? There is too much deception in the world already.