View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:13 AM   #117 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The OP has some issues. As a professional, I recommend a combination of anger management and one-on-one sessions to help with this obvious pathology. Poor self-image – also obvious by his need to prove his manhood with reckless driving and child-like tit-for-tat – should also be noted.

The self-videotaping behaviors are also a most interesting manifestation of narcissism and perhaps a bit of overcompensation. Does he play them for himself later? For his girlfriend? His Mom?

These issues, however, are beyond the scope of this thread.
This sums it up for me too. The amount of fuckery I see on this board reminds me of the 350Z.com