View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 07:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Maybe he just liked the color of his car ? And wanted to know ? Guilty until proven innocent I guess...
True, it could have been harmless, but anyone with half a brain would figure "Hey, I like that color... let me go to Nissan's website and see what it is."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
It's a dangerous state to drive recklessly in, and yet everyone still does it.
Guilty as charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
As far as creepy, I love watching girls eat. Their tongues dart out and make contact with the food before anything else. It makes me laugh for some unknown reason. Thank you for allowing me to share that.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote