View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #80 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
I'm so sick of all the "VDC" bs. I ran one of my fastest laps IN THE RAIN at Auto Club Speedway with... that's right... the dreaded driver nanny VDC off.

Shocking that I'm still in one piece I'm sure.

Stop blaming VDC for every accident. Sh!t happens plain and simple.
This is true, but you have to have experience with the car. The car was still pretty new to him so driving with VDC off, in the rain, at night probably wasn't the brightest move and ultimately let to him spinning out of control which caused the collision. And yes, I also race in the race with VDC off and I'm often one of the fastest under those conditions.

I only have 1 rule. Drive within your limits.