View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
So my day started off with a flat tire so I changed it to the spare

(which was an spoked alloy which i was surprised by)

and drove to the tire shop. Well after finally getting the tire off the rim they find that it is unfixable. Apparently the inner side wall was destroyed and the tire would not hold air. Well of course no one in town has a Hankook V12 evo in 275/35/19 in stock.

Well Tire Rack to the rescue. In about 5 mins I had a new tire ordered and it should be here tomorrow.

So I almost had to overnight parts from Japan but in this case when I say Japan I mean Indiana......

So its been an unlucky day. I hope it gets better
Ok im done ranting and I love the guys at Tire Rack
glad your situation was able to be remedied.

if it makes you feel any better. after my rear wheels were stolen, when i got my car back from the insurance shop (they replaced the wheels) on the way home i got a flat up front, needed a new bridgestone. 300 bucks, on top of the 500 deductible i just paid.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote