View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #88 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zlove3 View Post
Hmm, what if they are both Nissan parts and you get them installed at an actual Nissan installation shop?
Factory Nissan parts are expensive. You can probably get them for a bit cheaper from some of the vendors on this forum. The Nissan dealership is just also going to charge you a lot. As an example, I got a spoiler around a month ago (the sport package one). It's listed at ~$600 on Nissan's website. I found it for ~$400 from a forum vendor. I bought a replica from eBay for $139. When I asked the dealership how much it would be to get it installed they told me $216. I went to a body shop myself and got it done for $80.

Here's a full kit from Z1 Motorsports. It's expensive, but you might be able to get it cheaper by looking around. Or you can just get the parts you like and not get the whole kit.

NISMO Z34 Full Aero Package
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote