View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 06:52 AM   #342 (permalink)
A.J@CarbonSignal
Track Member

Drives: '05 TT350z, '07 Z06
A.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
The CFs are nitrouZ right?

Actually the CF fenders Naj just posted above are YOURS and they are looking great so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgyak View Post
370Z JTs' fenders looks interesting... i wonder how the final outcome would look like? is it possible to paint over the CF just incase i want to paint it all red? I might be interested as well.. but im thinking of just a small part of it just like the picture below, is it still possible to do so at this stage?

You can paint over the CF no problems. If you require to do a special CF treatment to your fenders then we can do it no problem, thats providing your willing to wait for the extra job to be done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
I did check with Naj he said he might look into making some kind of lid to cover the current fender hold with a CF piece but not soon
We have some VERY interesting product for the 370z boys that we should be announcing hopefully by next week. stay tuned!
A.J@CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote