View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #225 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice
Default Closing up shop!!!

Wow...I've issued over 110 separate VPP claim numbers at this point and just finished up the last couple I had waiting on me.

This is just a reminder that if anyone is just now finding this thread and/or has been on the fence/waiting I need your requests today if at all possible and by the end of the day tomorrow (Wednesday the 24th) at the very latest.

As I've mentioned earlier, although this promotion officially runs through June 30th, I'll be traveling starting early Friday morning (the 26th) and so I need to get any remaining claim numbers issued before I leave in to make sure they are issued before the program ends.

Information about the program is available here:Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program

The claim numbers I issue to you are under the "C" plan.

In order to participate, I need you to PM me with the full name (F/M/L) of the person the vehicle will be titled to as well as your full mailing address.

I also need to have your email address so that I can send you the documents you'll need for your dealer.

If you have any other questions; please feel free to ask!

Thanks again to all who have participated!!!