View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
It does look a lot better without the wing. IDK I don't like the blocky look of it. I like my baby to have its sexy curves, lol.
Yeah, we'll see how it goes. The body shop doesnt really want to install it. They say it will screw up the current look (like you sorta said) so if I decide not to install it, they will debadge the rear and mold the EVO-R CF license plate area into the stock rear bumper for me. So either way.....I will end up with some type of unique look in the rear.