View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #105 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM View Post
To me that really doesnt matter (nor do any of what we've been going back and forth about) because it's all subjective. m4a1 obviously liked the 5.0 better since he transitioned over. Personally, the Z is the most fun car I've had and by far my favorite.

It's all very subjective.
I do agree that it is subjective and I love my Z too. When It comes to pure overall performance though, its all about the numbers. The 5.0 GT's put it near the M3's performance level, but the 370Z is not quite at that level. Sure there are certain tracks where the Z would have an advantage over the mustang, but overall the 5.0 would usually win a majority of the time. For example if you were to choose tracks at random, the 5.0 would win more times than not.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote