Thread: Bye bye Inky :(
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #149 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I used to think "oh, when I make money/have stuff, I will date".

Now that I kindof do, I want to date even less. I've "made it" through the worst part of life (excluding end-stage), and now I feel like I deserve to enjoy myself and kick back and focus on my career and what it has allowed me to get for myself.

Run out of time? I'm not worried about it. I don't need anyone to muck life up. All my co-workers keep trying to get me interested in these girls they know, etc. etc., and it just looks like a recipe for failure.

If any tucker-maxisms occur, I will be sure to post it in OT, though, lmao

That's what friends are for. Grab a movie, go to the range, cruise around, just hang out at the house. You don't need a relationship to not be lonely. Why does everyone seem to think if you don't have an SO, you are automatically lonely? Hell, I bought a cat for those times at 3am when I am bored and noone is awake. I continue to post on this forum even though I bought a 'vette. It's entertaining and lot of cool members here (even the guy with a mustang : P ).
worst case scenario... you have money.. hookers are cheap right? LOL