Thread: Bye bye Inky :(
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 01:14 AM   #141 (permalink)
houkouonchi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GT-R '10 M6 370z
houkouonchi has a spectacular aura abouthoukouonchi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
25 here, and I can't wait for 35. What is it with people wanting to be LESS accomplished?
25 and can't wait for 35? I am also 25 but I honestly don't want to get any older, LOL! I dread the day when I am 35.

I myself just put off the whole dating/relationship game and wanted to become financially stable before trying to find someone. I finally got a house and my 370z and am finally in a good position but now I find myself making every little excuse to not date... I need to try to find someone before I run out of time, LOL.

As for the car thing I think a beater might be a good idea but reliability can always be a problem.

Before my 370z I leased a non-turbo Subaru Impreza (2006) for around $200/month. It was severely lacking in power compared to the 370Z but it actually handles very well for a 15-16k car.

I ended up just buying it at the end of the lease and my dad bought half of it and its kind of both of our 'spare' car and it is stored in his garage. Its not a bad car. When my dad's 350z had engine failure he was using my subaru and was pretty happy with its performance (it has decent power and handles well). Its no comparison to the Versa that my sister drives.