View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

not enough space on the 370 to do that. i remember those saturns though. i learned how to drive on one. clutch was so forgiving even though i kept mashing gears haha.

don't think you'll ever see a Z with a 3rd door, it's just against the whole nature of the Z imo.

i do agree we should at least get the rear fog lamp standard, and access to some of the cooler parts japan gets. seems weird we get cut out of almost all of the stylizing parts.

my decision would also hinge on what else is available on the market. honestly, if the subie'd FT-86 were available and i had to choose, i'd give bot hthe Z and the subie a good run out and see which one i liked more.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote