View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 07:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard Dad View Post
So the improvement may be real but it is small and you acclimate to it so quickly that it you almost don't realize that it's there? So from your perspective this is mostly an appearance mod correct?

I'm looking at Z1 Motorsports spacers (the kind that require the longer studs), any thoughts on these spacers?
Yea I would say for appearance. As red zed stated, it unnoticed due to the other commoners on the car. I don't know much about the Z1's spacers. But knowing them there probably good quality. Mostly I would ask questions about the studs. You want good quality studs. I have ARP studs with my spacers.

Last edited by SPOHN; 03-04-2011 at 07:24 AM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote