View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
Wanna line my newly painted strut bar with mod stickers, think it will look neat for car shows, any chemists out there LOL........will the stickers hold up on the strut bar or will the heat cause them to melt or will they just wrinkle. chime in with opinions guys, dont wanna put them on then its too late
It depends on the adhesive used on the sticker. There are plenty of stickers on my car from the factory that are very near the engine/exhaust and they are just fine.

I would not put a sticker on paint less than 30 days old unless it was cured in a heated booth to factory spec.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote