View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly yellow View Post
It was a nice review, but I am so tired of these reviews whining about practicality. The Z is a true sports car and doesn't hide that fact. You don't see reviews of Porsche Caymans and Corvettes complaining about how practical they are. Just because the Z is affordable doesn't mean it has to be a family funster.

Are they correct when they say that the 350 was 45-47k when it first came out? I have a friend that ordered one before it was released and got one of the first ones. I had no idea he paid that much for it.
Yeah I don't know why some people think a sports car is supposed to be practical and versatile?

sports car = frivolous, not practical
sports car = compromised gas mileage, not "Prius"
sports car = anticipated high maintanence
driving sports car = passionate experience, not a mean to an end i.e. get from pt. a to pt. b

The 45-47K might mean this is some non-U.S. currency.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote