View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly yellow View Post
It was a nice review, but I am so tired of these reviews whining about practicality. The Z is a true sports car and doesn't hide that fact. You don't see reviews of Porsche Caymans and Corvettes complaining about how practical they are. Just because the Z is affordable doesn't mean it has to be a family funster.

I love my 370 because it's completely IMPRACTICAL. I can't take my wife and my dog in the car at the same time, I have to jump through hoops to make it even drivable in the Chicago winter, and every time I park it's like The Hunt for Red October with me searching for where the curb is before I go over it with the front fascia. Practical? Not at all. Completely enthralling and lovable? Totally!
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote