View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:41 PM   #28 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler20c View Post
I traded in a 2010 SS for my Z. The reason I traded it was because of all the problems I had. I had multiple electrical issues that the dealer could not resolve, and I actually blew both of the liquid motor mounts on two separate occasions. The car is HUGE. It's very difficult to park because you can't see out of it to place yourself as well. As for the motor, the LS3 was awesome and I do miss that. The handling of the car was decent but nowhere near that of the Z. As for straight line, I don't feel a big difference. I had intake mufflers and a tune on my camaro and the best I could get out of it was a 12.9. My Z has intake and exhaust and it ran a 13.4 so after it gets a tune and test pipes it will be pretty damn close. All in all, I do miss the camaro but Im very happy with my Z. Oh and the gas mileage is worlds better in the Z.
Did you have wheel weights on your calipers, too?
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote