View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #2520 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
I know you won't be happy about this, red, but that Bayern vs Dortmund match was amazing to watch from a neutral perspective.
Sahin MOTM by a long shot, wasn't he? That game was WIDE open. Robben tried to play, but Dortmund snuffed out all of the attacks down his side of the field because they crowded him almost instantaneously. Scarface just didn't have the same kind of effect.

Sahin >> Schweini in that game. That second goal he got was a thing of beauty.

Too bad Kagawa is injured, I was really hoping to watch that kid play against BM. The fact that Dortmund is THAT good, and he's still a revelation speaks volumes to his capabilities.

AT&T is a d*ck and took away GolTV and FSC+ from me Hopefully I still get some good Bundesliga games in, esp when Kagawa comes back in April

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 02-28-2011 at 12:42 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote