View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #39 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Speeds above the posted limit, while lawless, are not necessarily wreckless.
I consider myself a safe driver at any speed. My focus is always on the road and my driving, never on my Blackberry. I've gotten my speed thrills at track days and racing motorcycles, so I don't need to play race car driver on the street.
I pretty much do my own thing and don't care what other people are doing or what they think. Punks in Civics and Galants try to get me to race all the time. Geezers and moms who still rock the "baby on board" placard slow down to 34mph in front of me when they see me coming up on them on my favourite back roads. Whatever. I don't have anything to prove to anyone and the road will be there tomorrow.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote