View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
She sounds so awesome you should go buy a Camaro, Z, Mustang and Corolla (you know, to seem practical!).

And watch your language about UPS men...You guys work long hours to bring me car parts, cigars and golf clubs!
Dont worry, until they kick me outa the door, Ill stay with UPS. Been there since I was 17 yrs old and im still there and still getting raises so I cant complain. I went to college but found that UPS still paid way more than most jobs in the field and I really enjoy talking to the customers and being on your own etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
wow man she sounds like a keeper, theres so much garbage out there when it comes to women, but when i hear this, its sweeet
Thanks for your support from the both of you. You have no idea how much im ready to buy a car, I mean, I test drove the car last year but she warned me not to get one till the day she has the ring lol. Its ok I guess, it would just be another payment after all right? I think once she gets that ring I could have a GTR in my driveway and she wouldnt bat an eye!

At least the GTR, has 4 seats for future kids right??
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote