View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 05:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Well, ive dated her for over 5 years, and shes always been cool with whatever Ive wanted to do. Yah she has her hott head moments but always apologizes later without even asking! Also, she has one amazing job as a doc, I mean, she will technically be footing the bill on most of the big items and she doesnt mind that im just a UPS man! So I gotta love her for that. I did tell her however if I did drive in on a Z, she would know her ring was already bought! Then, she would be going nuts wondering when she was gonna get it.
She sounds so awesome you should go buy a Camaro, Z, Mustang and Corolla (you know, to seem practical!).

And watch your language about UPS men...You guys work long hours to bring me car parts, cigars and golf clubs!

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT
ProfessorDave is offline   Reply With Quote