View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
She must be really hot Niche to have that kind of power! Buy the Z. Tell her it is an engagement present. Don't tell her it came with a second key fob.
Well, ive dated her for over 5 years, and shes always been cool with whatever Ive wanted to do. Yah she has her hott head moments but always apologizes later without even asking! Also, she has one amazing job as a doc, I mean, she will technically be footing the bill on most of the big items and she doesnt mind that im just a UPS man! So I gotta love her for that. I did tell her however if I did drive in on a Z, she would know her ring was already bought! Then, she would be going nuts wondering when she was gonna get it.
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote