View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fred@ReverseLogic
Base Member

Drives: competitors crazy
Fred@ReverseLogic is on a distinguished road
Default RLL-87-2 two-stage incline Race Ramps best price...

The $415 price results in a gross margin of just over $30. Any lower price makes the transaction not worth doing. The biggest single component of the cost of the RLL-87-2 ramps (included in the $415 price) is dimensional weight shipping which comes to $68.

Currently Reverse Logic is the only source for the two-stage incline ramps since I custom ordered the production of the ramps. At $415, the price is still less than the combined street price for the RR-XT-2 and RR-EX-14 XTenders ($316 + $111 = $427). I expect Race Ramps to add the design to its standard product catalog in the future. Hopefully, increased volume will bring the cost down. If it does, I will pass along the savings.

The RLL-72-2 ramps are considerably less at $305 if you can live with an overall height of 8" and a width of 12" instead of the 10" height and 14" width of the RLL-87-2 ramps.

I also offer a trailer ramp adapter for the RLL-87-2 ramps. This adapter is not available for the RLL-72-2 ramps since Race Ramps considers a 14" width the minimum for a trailer ramp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
So 415 shipped is the best price ? So it lifts the front of the car 10 inches ?

www.ReverseLogic.us
Fred@ReverseLogic is offline   Reply With Quote