View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #65 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z Purist View Post
I thought the fact that everyone wants something horrible to happen to Shado was a given.

I was once walking to my car to see two high school kids touching the car and flipflopping it. I immediately thought, "pop out my knife" but instead I wanted to give them a run for their money so I hit panic. 20 people all look at my car, and those kids were bookin' it. I have never enjoyed a car alarm so much in my life, despite the sad reality that my car could have been stolen.

Otherwise, I've never used it, although I have hit the lock key to jump some admirers.
Purist, I must know what "flipflopping it" means. Then I can use it on my kids, showing them how cool I am, gettin' all street and stuff. They love it when I do that. They say they don't, but they do.

Great quote in your sig, by the way!

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT