View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #115 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMSmith View Post
The Mustang is a major step down in quality of engineering, driver engagement, and exclusivity. But some people don't care about that, and some people love Mustangs. If cars were a rational choice, we'd all be driving KIAs. Buy what you want, and who cares what anyone else thinks.

Exclusivity? Rarity compared to the Mustang, yes, but exclusivity? It takes a lot of nerve to say the 370 is an "exclusive" car with a straight face.

I take it you've already received your invitation for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance!

I won't even bother with the rest. I'll just let you get back to enjoying your exclusive automobile! I don't make enough money to spend $30k on such an exclusive car... I can only dream.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote