View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #34 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
Does anyone who has driven an Altima think its really a competitor to the Z?? I love the Altima...for my wife ..whenever she does the shopping or brings the grand kids to school.. its nice and smooth..with a pleasant back seat...very practical.. It never bothers anyone ...nor does it give anyone a roller-coaster like thrill-ride like at the amusement park.. its more like the paddle boats .. . it has everything.. except of course BALLS!!, So if the Altima is a winner here, obviously this is not the right category for the Z to be competing..
Not at all. There is no competition. I guess the Altima coupe 3.5 would be Nissan's sporty alternative to those who want a Z, but need 4 seats. Other than that, they are completely different. I have driven both.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote