Thread: MPG on 370z??
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
jpritche
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 RR, '14 IS250
jpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond repute

The average for the life of my car is 24.8 That is just what the car calculates(on that ugly silver screen on the left of the steering wheel). However, I have gotten 36 mpg on a tank(followed behind a tractor trailer for far too long to Louisiana)(pretty sure that was the most boring drive of my life), but the worst I have ever gotten is like 15. I am only 18 so I can't afford any tickets, especially not in this car, so I drive pretty safe for the most part.

For those who think the 36mpg is b.s., I have a video somewhere, I believe on my old iphone. The navigation in the car only reads up to 30, but after taking the miles divided by gallons, I came up with like 35.8 so roughly 36.

But like everyone has said, if you are worried about gas mileage you got the wrong car. I like to enjoy my car from 0-60 and then from there, we keep it legal.
jpritche is offline   Reply With Quote