View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #57 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I am not a fan of the Mustang, but why do people think so much about their 370? It's a sports car, but nothing rare or exotic about it. Both cars still came off an automatic assembly line, it's not like Mr. Yamamoto built the Z himself for us.
Why do people think a lot about the car they chose to own? Well, if you own one, it means that car won the comparison in your opinion with what was out there at the time.

Some may cite rarity or scarcity, but that has to do with the fact that Mustangs are targeted to sell a lot more in the states, so they will be less scarce, their looks will probably age faster, they will probably show up in all parts of town.

But I personally think a lot of the Z because it's fun, pretty, and inexpensive. Who cares if it's rare or exotic? It's not. It's just a joy to drive, and I'm pretty sure that Mustang owners feel the same about their cars.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote