View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:59 PM   #49 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiontrader View Post
I'd agree with the latter part, but not the former. Get me in a 'Stang 5.0 and let me floor it - the "FUN" will be written all over my kid-like grin when it PULLS from a stop.

I'm not a muscle car guy, but the new pony car is one of the best Ford's done - and they need it. As a company, seems they're gaining some traction.
Agreed. I'm not much of a Mustang fan, but Ford has come a LONG way in quality. I also own a Ford truck and took the new eco-boost truck for a drive. WOW! GREAT truck. I'm thinking of buying a new F150 and my wife wants the new Edge, which is a pretty cool vehicle in its own right. As I said, Ford has made great strides. Plus they didn't take the bail out, nor file bankruptcy afterwards!! Got my loyalty when it comes to something other than my Z.
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote