View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc370z View Post
I sold cars for a couple years and I can say it unless you plan on having the car for the full term on the loan. I really consider resale value when buying a car….. I can’t tell you how many people are upside down in there vehicles due in part to their car taking a big hit on the resale value of their car. I own a 1970 camaro and really wanted the new camaro. But I’m glad I didn’t buy, domestic cars don’t hold their value and now I see camaros everywhere too.
It's interesting you say that because the new Mustangs actually hold their resale values quite well. The 2011 Mustang actually took top honors in resale value in KBB's "high performance" category, which includes cars like the Camaro, 370, etc.

But you are right, it's always something you need to consider. If I buy new I make sure I always put down at least enough cash such that I am never underwater at any point during the loan.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 02-22-2011 at 09:50 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote