View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

I have the same setup as you. When I recieved my coilovers there was very little preload. Almost not enough say it had any. I did tighten mine up a little to get some tension. The instructions (pre Stance) say not to adjust preload unless to corner balance. Being that said after I did the install a couple of days later took it to get corner balanced and aligned.

Being I took it to Forged Performance, I don't worry to much. They will take care of any issues without saying to much. So I always leave care free. By the way my car runs great. I still need to make some small tuning tweaks to the suspension and then I will be giving a review of my experience of my setup. Also running Hotchkis sways.