View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #110 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander117 View Post
Did anyone watch the Top Gear episode when they reviewed the mustang? Yes its great to have all that HP, too bad it came with a craptastic suspension, and handles like an astro minivan. Dont get me wrong I'd sport a boss no problem, but for the money going apples to apples the Z beats the doors off the stang IMHO.

Of course I have always thought the stang was a poor man's muscle car, so I may be a little jaded.

I doubt it was a 2011. If it was, the review was just based on their memories of the craptastic suspension in the past. It's still not perfect, but it's pretty damn impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yeah but not many people can afford that. The labor itself is over $1,000,000. It requires a number of air strikes for the military to destroy all of the metal surrounding the doors.

Once they destroy the car and only the doors remain, they can install it on a new vehicle.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote