View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #47 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnos View Post
i think its an age thing, the older guys dont want to be disturbed while driving, while the 20-30 year olds like to give a wave and say whats up. Old people are boring drivers
I've got a stack of trophies and tickets that say otherwise, youngster.

If you wave at someone and they don't wave back, no big.
Maybe they didn't see you. Maybe they're not an enthusiast. Maybe they don't know the protocols you've laid out for them. You could rest on your laurels knowing you're a better man than the other guy because you initiated a wave or you could go all road-ragey, run him down and force him to return your wave Jack Bauer-style.
Seriously, if you're hurt that someone doesn't return your wave, you've got some self-esteem issues. Somebody call the whaaambulance!

I like to wave at joggers I see on the road. They usually wave back and I get the pleasure of knowing they're spending the rest of their run wondering "who the heck was that?"

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote