View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #41 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
Saw a 370z today. It was a black base coupe. He pulled out of the plaza at hwy7 and woodbine right in front of me. I was right behind him for a short distance then overtook him on the right lane and as i was passing i honked and waved my hand in greeting. The guy totally ignored me!!!!! I then had to stop at the redlight on warden and as he caught up to me he was in the far left lane to make a left turn and he still acted like I didnt even exist!!!!!!

I can understand such douchebaggery from gtr owners with a superiority complex or 350z owners with an inferiority complex. But a fellow 370z owner?

Has anyone experienced something like his before? I mean a 370z driver refusing to exchange greetings or complements.
Perhaps you need to relax a bit. Not everyone who buys a 370z is a enthusiast and on this forum. Some people just got it as a mid life crisis car, or cus it looked good. And they dont care who else drives the same car or any other car for that matter

Plus as some people said maybe he was busy

I was drivig home the other day and a 350z was next to me for a bit. I was on the phone with kevr6 and didnt notice him. He had rolled his windoe dwn and everything. I told kev gotta go so i dont look like a jerk and shoukd respond to him but was too late, he rolled up his windows and flew past. Was i being a douchebag? No... I was simply preoccupied.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote