View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lug
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2006 350Z
Lug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to beholdLug is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Why do some Z owners feel the need to flex their muscle against Scions, Civics, etc? It's all the driver, not the car. If you feel "small" and feel the need to "flex your muscle" that's a personal problem and really is not associated to the car at all.

If you don't care you just continue to drive about your merry way without caring about what other people are doing. I suspect that's how the vast majority of us behave while we are out on the road.

In fact, the 370Z gets A LOT of respect on the Mustang boards. Lots of guys really like the car (much more than the 350). When I posted my "intro" thread on one of the Mustang boards all they wanted to know was how I liked my Z and how much they like them.
I see it as about 70/30 over there. Pretty similar to here.

Ever notice how a high percentage of the mod threads are about handling over there and about power bump over here? We are all trying to make the same car!