View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Hahahahaaa... this reminds of what happened last night. I'm driving on the I-30e headed to dallas with my wife. I took the 08 altima 3.5 sedan and I'm flying on the freeway at an undisclosed speed. I happen to pass a 2011mustang. Look in my rear view about 30 seconds after I pass the stang. A black 370z is rocketing down the highway at speeds that had to be well over 100mph... now that mustang I had passed was about an 1/8 mile behind me and I can still see him waayyy back in the mirror, but then he's getting closer and closer now he's doing over 100 to catch up to that Z. Lol
Well it seems that there's a lot of mustang hate toward nissan cuz...
Why would a 5.0ltr V8... let me reiterate, V8, 414hp car owner wanna flex his muscles on a 3.7ltr V6??? With all the v8 vettes, camaros challengers and individua customized stangs in the dfw area... why do most stangs chase 6 cylinder drivers. Whenever I drove the G and a mustang would see me going faster than him he would act like he wants to race.
If you ask me... that's kinda pu$$y of muscle car guys. Anyway. I wasn't even trying to get on either one of them guys level but from what I can see in the distance ahead. The Z was out and the mustang was gonna have to drive really dangerously to catch up.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote