View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think its the car but I do have to admit I am abit more reckless now.

My first car was a 1.6 clio diesel, never speeded with it. never did anything stupid with it.

then I got a 2010 1.9 megane coupe diesel. was pretty calm with it except for some speeding and some of that which we are not allowed to talk about

then insert the Z. I drive pretty calm with it but I definitely speed more now and drive more reckless with it because I KNOW the car can handle it.

Before the Z it was all golfs and civics revving next to me at redlights. now it are porsches doing that and a delicious white Aston Martin DBS last night.

but you will never find me flying around a turn sideways burning up rubber.

I think the reason why I am not an ******* driver is because I got my drivers license so late.

instead of going OMFG IM 18 LETS GO GET IT. I was 20 when I got mine. so yeah I have been driving around for onlyl 2 years now.

but in those 2 years, no speed tickets, no normal tickets, no accidents. so I am pleased .
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote