View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #254 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQinside View Post
hey guys, I talked to Daisuke about bringing a buddy of mine who is a profesional sound guy. The idea would be to do a professional recording of as many exhaust systems as possible. This should be great help for future Z owners looking to buy an exhaust system and/or reference for others.

We would basically take note of mods (exhaust parts) on the car and use professional recording equipment from the same distance away from the exhaust tips to record and also take decibel measurements.

I'd like to make a list of the people who would like to contribute to this and let me know here what kind of exhaust system you have.remember that we are looking for variety of systems so the more the better.
For exhaust like FIs I would like to record 12" resonators and 18" resonators.

the goal is to take recording samples of the cars under the same conditions, the same day in a profesional manner.

so thanks in advance!
Hey, if you wanna do it, or if not i can start up a seperate thread. If we can get people to post up their setup's ahead of time I could bring all the diff setup's printed out. : ) make sorting it out easier especially for your dude.

Plus it would give everyone the chance of knowing what they are gonna run into over there!

ALSO, i want to get a check on:

Does anyone need anything like:

Wheels repaired/sanded/etc.
Touch up body work.
Detailing
Tinting

these are things that Z1 doesnt do in house, and so if there is demand for it, I can look into calling up some people who could perhaps come out and do it! but only if i know!

NEED TO ADD.

No promises, but i will definitely 100% try.

Last edited by daisuke149; 02-19-2011 at 11:27 PM.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote