View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 01:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guilty of testing what the z can do on the highway here and there but other than that, i'm cruising 60-70mph with the rest of the crowd. there's been some cars (hondas, gtis) that downshift next to me but i ignore it, cause i already know the outcome.

i came from a fwd honda integra. decided to take it out for a 5 min drive and went down the service road next to my house gunning it hard. i felt like there was something wrong with the car until i realized it's just a v4 140hp car. the comparison is always apples to oranges.

the z is surpisingly 'normal' cruising down local and highway at speed limit. but always readily willing to show what it can do. i was driving down an unfamiliar road last night and almost missed the highway entry ramp. i yanked the car and made it in but was amazed how it did it with so much ease and grip. i know if i did that in the integra, i woulda had some killer body roll
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!

Last edited by wdkwang; 02-19-2011 at 01:41 AM.
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote