View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Often when people drive a car with more power they tend to drive faster, get tickets, take more risks. This is also associated with age as younger drivers usually the more risks. Hence why 16 year old drivers usually should not be driving a Ferrari.

So if you drive multiple cars do you find yourself driving differently in the 370Z compared to other cars? What do you find yourself doing? It could go either way, maybe you take less risks because you don't want to damage the car or you think the police pay closer attention. The other extreme, is the car is just to much fun to not punch it whenever you can.
The 370 makes me the same driver with a better piece of equipment. It has rekindled a driving passion I have not had for a few years. I can drive the car faster than my last sports cars, so I do. I also care about cars again. For years I did not follow magazines such as "Road and Track", now I do again. So mentally the 370 has made me younger of spirit. I needed an oil cooler so I guess I fall into the, car is just to much fun to not punch it whenever you can, crowd, but not in town.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote