View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #279 (permalink)
A.J@CarbonSignal
Track Member

Drives: '05 TT350z, '07 Z06
A.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud ofA.J@CarbonSignal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
Do you mean production will begin when 5 sets are confirmed for US and CAN?

We've already recieved the first 3 pairs of fenders and we'll be working on them right away so we dont waste any time while the rest of the fenders are back in Nissan's stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dainedazz View Post
Hey Naj, I've decided to wait till the end of the month to pull any triggers. Do you have pricing on these once the "special orders" are done? & If I order by the end of the month, how soon can I expect to receive the parts? Thanks for all your time dude. I know it's hard dealing with customers that are 50/50 regarding decision making but I just don't want to rush into things & then regret them in the end you know? I want to be 101% sure I want what I order. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that I'll regret having your fender's cuz they are hott. I'm just saying in general.
Pricing post this special is yet to be confirmed but surely it wont be as close to this introductory special. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
A.J@CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote