View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #56 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I agree that the Z is nice and more up-scale than the mustang or camaro, but most owners I see are young people (under 25) and don't fit well with the suite/tie image unless they are the salesman selling the car. You sound more like a BMW or Porsche customer with your talk of "refined and multidimensional" and "appropriate at the office and wearing a business suite". 370Z evokes the image of the younger military and college guys that inhabit my town. This poll seems to corroborate that.

Nissan 370Z Forum - View Poll Results
Actually, I've met Z owners of a wide range of ages and stations in life. I haven't noticed any one trend in age or social status tied to this car over any other.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote