View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

That's funny because I saw the whitest beard I have ever seen in my life this morning, and he was behind the wheel of a silver 370Z sport. The guy looked pretty badass.

BTW, I am a businessman and have been a businessman in both a 370 and Mustang. I feel "refined and multidimensional" in neither of the two cars. They are sub $40k toys that kids have easy access to. Nothing "refined and multidimensional" about them.

If I was driving a BMW, Audi, Porsche, Merc, or other luxury/high-end car maybe I'd feel that way. But I don't. I just feel like a successful professional who, outside of the office, absolutely refuses to grow up. Bottom line is I *should* be driving one of those cars but I'm not.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote