View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #50 (permalink)
Chrono_30
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z RED M6
Chrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastley85891 View Post
PDave - thx man, I like it and it fits with my project mentality ;-)

Yeah man, get some PB blaster and spray the lining of the inserts, leave for 5-10 mins, get a 6mm allen Key, stick 90 end in pipe and pull it back so it catches the insert, get some vice grips clamped on the other end of the key, short sharp pulls, work it at 12,3,6,9 O'clock, little bit at a time, they will come.
Take a look in my pic the tools are still there on the ground lol.
Ahhhh man I just got them off but I used some WD40...and all I can say is OOMMGG!!! this is ssiicckk!!! haha I read a lot about this exhaust before I bought it and it always sounded so good, I was happy with the sound at first...but now this is how I wanted it to sound!!! I cant wait to put my HFC's on...I'm going to do it this weekend, now I have motivation!!
Chrono_30 is offline   Reply With Quote