View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #68 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

I wasnt clear enough. I didnt mean if you do them all at the same time you will do a poor job on all 3. Although that is true. What I meant was; don't go out trying to please everyone with one kit because you will end up with a mediocre kit that doesnt fully satisfy anyone.

I think its awesome that you want to start with such a big challenge....needless to say tackling the biggest challenge first means that you are going to know all the small quirks for the other kits. Personally, I'm not all that interested in a widebody, I think if I had a show car I definitely would LOVE to have one, but I can already fit 325's in the rear so there is no real performance aspect for me. I will definitely give you my input though This is a process I would like to be involved in.

When you decide to make a racier version...I'm in
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote