View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #276 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Naj, I've decided to wait till the end of the month to pull any triggers. Do you have pricing on these once the "special orders" are done? & If I order by the end of the month, how soon can I expect to receive the parts? Thanks for all your time dude. I know it's hard dealing with customers that are 50/50 regarding decision making but I just don't want to rush into things & then regret them in the end you know? I want to be 101% sure I want what I order. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that I'll regret having your fender's cuz they are hott. I'm just saying in general.
DaineZ' Rosalena | Kenwood | Pioneer | 3M | 180 Custom | Stillen | Z1 | Fast Intentions | Setrab | Eibach | Varis | UpRev | TEIN | UAM | Amuse | Bride | Southbend | WORK | TWM | BFGoodrich | Robispec | TAKATA | GTSPEC | Instagram @johndainez

Last edited by dainedazz; 02-14-2011 at 12:52 PM.
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote