View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #65 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

I agree somewhat...

You can focus on a the full kit and also focus on a lip kit. I keep saying it:

The Mine's front lip is very nice; delete the upper canard and you have a PERFECT front lip. Replicate and sell!

The Mine's rear spoiler lip is outstanding! Fuse this with the stock spoiler and make a one piece spoiler. Sell it!

If you must have a side lip, Vencitai (i know i butchered that spelling) makes a perfect lip for the sides.

Those front and rear spoiler would not be too difficult to focus on (I would assume...) and they could still focus on the full body kit. Now, they could not do them all at once, maybe that what you are saying RCZ and I did not interpet you correctly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Yep... I think we have to be specific here. There seem to be three styles that we have to differentiate because we cant make everyone happy.

1) Lip kit - Simple, some functionality (air splitters, slight df), accents.

2) Street body kit - for the street, some functionality (air splitters, slight df, cooling ducts/vents) but mostly for styling.

3) Race body kit - Fully functional for downforce and cooling.

If you want to be successful, you will have to commit to one. Otherwise you will make a crappy version of all 3.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote