Thread: What a day
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
schrack150
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z PW
schrack150 will become famous soon enough
Default What a day

Yesterday was an awesome day. lol It started off with hearing my dog in front of my house barking. When I went outside I seen he had encountered the mailman. Its a friendly great dane, normally. Anyways the guy said he got bit on his shoulder. It looked like a scratch. He was mad but only concerned that it had its rabies vaccination. Then I decide to break the Z out of the garage. When I start it up it cranks and cranks but doesnt start, I open the hood and find a sock , plastic bag, and newspaper clippings sitting between the engine and the cold air intake. They've been chewing on the wires that run along the intake manifold. Only one bare wire on each side is actually showing. They just ate the wrapping. I do see some rat sh#t on the plastic underpanel. As of now the car will start but is missing. I took the intakes off and looked around in that area. And also the manifold cover. Im just wondering if there was a wire underneath that could have been chewed on that I wont be able to see without removing the plastic.

I submitted a claim through geico as I heard they will cover such incidents...waiting for a response.

schrack150 is offline   Reply With Quote